Okay, so this isn’t strictly about architecture, but it is about something you personally can do to produce less pollution and lessen our dependence on oil.
I don’t know about your city, but here in Los Angeles, even The Cheap Gas is now $4 a gallon.
It cost me over $41 this evening to fill up my little Saturn. I used to be able to fill it up for just $20!
(I actually drove it until the “low fuel” light came on. I have been praying for the past week that gas prices would become a little less rapacious before I became absolutely desperate.)
I found this amazing set of instructions that outlines for you exactly how to make a device that will DOUBLE your gas mileage.
This device uses inexpensive items that you can find at a hardware store.
This one system is really five hydrogen systems:
Send Feedback | Permalink
1. HHO/BROWN’S GAS GENERATOR (people call it “Hydrogen Generator” but as I said HHO is more powerful than pure Hydrogen), consisting of the Electrolyzer, wiring harness, hoses and installation accessories. Works with Pure Baking Soda in distilled water. Will boost performance in most cars, pickup trucks and big-rigs (large semi trucks). So far has boosted MPG by as much as 185% on a Chevy 4WD truck with Water4Gas, but more realistically you should expect 20%-50% better mileage.
Learn how you can do this.
2. WATER VAPOR BOOSTING SYSTEM, consisting of the Vaporizer, hoses and installation accessories. Works with tap water. Not as powerful as system #1 but can still boost your car’s power and mileage by 10%-15%. Very simple, easy to replicate in 5 minutes.
3. CHARGED WATER SYSTEM, a unique invention making use of BOTH JARS with distilled water, Pure Baking Soda as well as tap water and hydrogen peroxide (cheap non-hazardous liquid from your drugstore or dollar store). Instructions will be given to you, and you will find this system very interesting. You will need a small aquarium pump and a cellphone charger. This revolutionary use of simple everyday hardware has made cars in Florida, Montana and California improve fuel economy by 40%-50%.
4. ADVANCED HHO BOOSTING SYSTEM. This system is the best of the best and consists of the Electrolyzer (with the wiring harness, hoses and installation accessories), enhanced by the PCV Enhancer, Fuel Heater and above all MAP Sensor Enhancer or Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer. Works with Pure Baking Soda in distilled water. Works best in newer cars (1996 and newer). So far has boosted MPG by 107% (double mileage).
5. HEALTHY DRINKING WATER MAKER, a unique use of BOTH JARS with distilled water, Pure Baking Soda as well as filtered water (no hydrogen peroxide this time). Here too you will need a small aquarium pump and a cellphone charger. UNIQUE system that you cannot find anywhere else - rivals drinking water chargers costing $2,500-$6,000, yet you will learn to make it for $20-$50.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
This post has 593 feedbacks awaiting moderation...
After you click Submit, you'll come right back to the blog!
* Unless you spam me.
Created by Contact Form Generator
Know of some others I can add here? Let me know. Have you already visited some of these places...or planning on it? Let me know and I will feature your story and your photos here!
I am starting a new kind of architecture school. Unlike most architecture schools, you wouldn't have to submit GRE scores or good grades or letters of recommendation. You wouldn't have to put the rest of your life on hold for 3 to 5 years. You wouldn't have to accrue tens of thousands of dollars in debt. At my architecture school, anyone could come for a few weeks and learn how to build a house with their own two hands. My teachers would take skills and concepts from some of these other workshops I've listed above... except classes would be held year-round to make it easy to fit into your schedule. I would have a number of different campuses around the country that would teach building designs appropriate to the local climate. And I need your help. Can you donate land for a campus? Can you dotate books for a library? Can you teach a workshop? Can you provide start-up capital? Let me know.
Need more? Visit our bookstore